We are pleased to offer this short course to people interested in using counselling skills as part of their job role in a wide range of sector areas, or looking to progress towards accredited counsellor status with one of the counselling professional accrediting bodies.
This online short course is delivered remotely via online learning. It is available to those age 19+ with eligilibilty criteria.
This NCFE qualification provides more in-depth knowledge of the use of counselling skills in everyday life and work, and the approaches that underpin the use of these skills.
With this counselling qualification you’ll learn how to connect with others and make a positive impact in their lives.
- Help others during challenging times at home, work or education
- Provide support, guidance and direction to people
- Understand the theoretical approaches to counselling
- Units include developing counselling, working ethically, diversity and personal development
- Unlock your potential and gain a qualification which can support progression into a number of roles.
This qualification does not qualify you to practice as a counsellor. However, it can support your
progression within employment in a number of roles including: Support Worker (supported living), Healthcare Support Service Worker, Clinical Healthcare Support Worker, Mental Health Support Worker, Information, Advice and Guidance Worker, Health Education/Health Promotion Worker.
LEARNERS NEED A LAPTOP OR COMPUTER TO ACCESS THIS COURSE
More information here
Contact Lisa Marsland Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3836 4389Contact