Has your organisation hired any new members of staff since 1st August 2020?
If the answer is yes, then you are eligible to receive for the following payments from the government if you put them onto one of our fully-funded training programmes
• New hires aged 16 to 24 – receive £2,000 (and you won’t have to pay NI contributions for this employee).
• New hires aged 25 and over – receive £1,500
Get the payment in 3 simple steps:
- Register your staff member(s) onto a fully-funded apprenticeship training programme that suits their development needs and matches their job role. Our full course listing is here.
- Apply for the payment after you’ve added new apprentices to your digital apprenticeship service account. We can show you exactly how to do this.
- You will then be eligible for 2 equal instalments after the apprentice completes 90 and 365 days of their apprenticeship.
Other funding available for taking on NEW staff members:
- Hire a Trainee – £1,000 per hire. Up to 10 Employer Incentive Payments in each of the 9 Geographical Regions making a maximum possible payment of Employer Incentive Payments to any one Employer of £90,000. Please click here for more information on Traineeships or book yourself a meeting with one of our Traineeship Consultants using this calendar link.
- Hire a Kickstarter – up to £7,648.80 per hire. We are a government approved gateway organisation. Please click here for more information.
- Hire an Apprentice – up to £3,000 per hire before 31 March 2021. Please click here for more information or book yourself a meeting with one of our Apprenticeship Consultant using this calendar link.
- Lease an Apprentice – up to £4,000 discounts available before 31 March 2021. Please click here for more information.
We hold government contracts for all the above schemes in our efforts to help as many young people into the workplace as possible. So we can very easily enable you to access this funding.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact