Earlier this year the Department for Education announced that the Primary PE and School Sport Premium will continue for the next two academic years. This is great news for primary schools across the country who will benefit from the additional funding to improve the quality of PE and sports opportunities.
We understand schools have a central role to play in supporting young people to live healthy active lives, therefore, we at Inspire ATA have been partnering with schools across the country, providing Sports & PE apprentices to help schools achieve all 5 key indicators and to ensure pupils have access to at least 30 minutes of physical activity during the school day.
You should use the PE and sport premium to secure improvements in the following 5 key indicators:
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Broader experience of a range of sports and physical activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Host an apprentice to meet all 5 key indicators. Hosting an apprentice has never been easier, we recruit, employ & arrange the training and you simply host an apprentice on site. Inspire ATA provides a one-stop shop for all things apprenticeships. Our programmes can be completely covered by your PE premium funds & cover the apprentice’s salary, support, recruitment, employment, payroll & training without any other hidden costs.
To find out more about hosting an apprentice in your school please email firstname.lastname@example.orgContact