Hire an Apprentice before 31 January 2021 and receive up to £3,000 in incentive payments from the government.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call right back.
Firstly, we will want to understand what sort of apprentice you would like, and what impact you think they can have on your business. Over the last 6 months we have been engaging thousands of young people across the country with our bi-weekly webinars, and we are now placing hundreds apprentices into organisations, large and small.
Get the payment in 3 steps
- Hire new apprentices before 31 January 2021. LMP Education offers a FREE recruitment service.
- Apply for the payment after you’ve added new apprentices to your digital apprenticeship service account. We can show you exactly how to do this.
- You’ll be eligible for 2 equal instalments after the apprentice completes 90 and 365 days of their apprenticeship.
You’ll be paid up to £3,000 for each new apprentice!
For apprentices aged:
- 16 to 24, you’ll receive £2,000 in total
- 25 and over, you’ll receive £1,500 in total
You can spend the payment on anything to support your organisation’s costs, from facilities and travel to uniforms and salaries. This is in addition to the £1,000 payment that the government already gives to help employers meet the needs of some groups of apprentices in the workplace.
LMP Education is a national apprenticeship training provider that was graded “Good” by Ofsted in March 2020 (read the full Ofsted report here) . LMP Education employs tutors nationwide to deliver high-quality teaching and training and currently offers 17 apprenticeship training programmes across 3 key service areas:
2. Professional & Business Services
3. Teaching, Early Years & Sports
We are passionate about education and in creating opportunities for individuals to enter the workforce through a well-supported apprenticeship training programme. Our mission is to inspire ambition and widen horizons.
We would love to hear from you! Email: email@example.comContact