As part of National Apprenticeship Week 2024 you are invited to join this webinar on Thursday 8 February 3.30pm-4.30pm.
This event will explain everything you need to know about making the best use of Apprenticeships for support staff career development in Schools & Multi Academy Trusts.
LMP Education is an award-winning training provider working in partnership with schools and MATs across the country to help find and recruit the best talent. We can help with staff development and training and a strategic approach to investing in existing staff to create bespoke career pathways. Our apprenticeships are a great way to develop school staff members or hire new talent to strengthen the workforce. We can support talent attraction and help fill support staff vacancies through our flagship programmes.
Hosted by Jamie McVey from LMP Education. We will have guest speakers from Oasis Community Learning and Ark Schools who will be sharing how they have implemented apprenticeships across their trust trusts.
We also have Andrew Wilding who is the sales manager from Inspire ATA, the leading Flexi Apprenticeship Agency within the Education Sector. Andrew will be sharing how you can take advantage of the Flexi model.
- A introduction to Apprenticeships and Funding
- Case Study – The ARK Schools Apprenticeship Programme
- How to set up a successful Apprenticeship Programme within a MAT or a School
- Case Study – The OASIS Apprenticeship Programme
- Popular Apprenticeships within Schools
- How to fill support staff roles using apprentices
- Case Study- Flexi Apprenticeships & Hosting Apprentices
- Q&A with our expert panel
Please use your school email address to register as this webinar is strictly for schools & MATs only.
A recording will be sent out to all who register after the session.
Our expert panel will be around for a Q&A for the final 20 minutes of the session so have your questions ready!Contact