Leading flexi-job apprenticeship agency, Inspire ATA has become a recognised Youth Friendly Employer. By signing The Good Youth Employment Charter last month, Inspire ATA has agreed to work towards a set of principles and demonstrated commitment to youth employment across the UK.
The Good Youth Employment Charter was co-created with young people and a range of partners by Youth Employment UK in 2012. The Charter was updated by the Youth Employment Group in 2020 in response to rising youth unemployment. It aims to provide a framework to support, inspire and recognise all those employers who are committed to providing good quality opportunities to young people.
The principles of Good Youth Employment
- Creating opportunity
- Recognising talent
- Fair employment
- Developing people
- Youth voice
Ways the Charter is helping to tackle youth unemployment:
- Giving young people a voice on the youth employment issues that affect them
- Supporting young people with the skills and careers support they need to progress
- Supporting employers to develop and be recognised for their youth friendly employment practice
- Connecting young people to Youth Friendly Employers
- Providing expert insight across all youth employment policy areas
Inspire ATA puts young people at the heart of everything we do, and we care about being more youth friendly. We report of the positive difference young employees and apprentices can make and how important they are to their own future success.
Read more here: The Good Youth Employment Charter – Youth Employment UKContact