We are very pleased to announce that the LMP Group has been accredited GOLD in Leaders in Safeguarding.
Leaders in Safeguarding provides quality assurance and specialist support, advice, training and scrutiny of safeguarding arrangements in education, health, social care and leisure settings. This GOLD award status, which only 5% of training providers have achieved, showcases our strengths including:-
• Highly effective safeguarding processes that staff and learners understand and trust.
• Very detailed safeguarding log.
• Highly effective safer recruitment practice.
• Positive culture throughout the organisation that promotes effective safeguarding.
• Highly effective induction training.
• Hot Topics initiative used effectively to kick off the week.
• Sharp QA and progressive, supportive leadership.
• Exceptional DSL with strong commitment and passion.
• Confident learners who can identify risks and understand what to do to report any concerns.
The Leaders in Safeguarding Quality Mark is an award that celebrates and supports achievement in highly effective and robust safeguarding arrangements. It is awarded to organisations in recognition of their provision, practice and commitment to keeping children, young people and vulnerable adults safe.
The LMP ‘Culture of Concern’ involves everyone across the organisation and is linked to our core values and the four C’s, care, communication, collaboration and cohesion.Contact